Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Period Blood Is Red And Very Mucousy

People think, think and respond.

Pasquale Cicchetti (Oneiros) is a graduate film student known on the pages of the city of Monza, to me a very positive surprise. He accepted the invitation and said my appeal. I find his remarks very interesting, so I put it out here.
As usual, the emphasis is mine.

First, I think it is fair to specify that they are the newest. Behind me there is neither craft nor experience nor militancy, if we exclude the five years spent in the trenches of high school Piazza Trento e Trieste. So take my comments for what they are: opinions thrown down listening to Joan Baez.

The newspaper I would very much like what you describe, although probably my imagination graphics are less precise: with some crayon coloring, à la Linus early, so to speak.

earthen as a reference to the five points Vittone, as his idea of \u200b\u200bthe impartiality of the Elders concert me Convince little, as you have written Sunday, politics is a tool with which to address issues, and - I might add - to decode, make problem, recognize the social and cultural matrices.
A work of this kind arises out of the problem of equitable allocation of heads, especially if - very much agree with you on this point - consider the reality of social networks as they have developed to date. The idea of \u200b\u200bhaving to oppose the red and black to red to black, otherwise plagiarizes people, I'm tired of . People think, think today can even take the word and respond. The emancipation of the media also passes through here, do not you think?

then put aside all the stream of discourse that looks to the newspaper shape, whose analysis - shared - to an area of \u200b\u200bprofessionalism and pull of daily life that I respect, but they are something other than what we are discussing.

earthen good but the observation of Mojoli: which ones to network, today is a necessity . This is dictated, so to speak, the spatial organization of the system. Of course, you must first create a recognizable identity, a reason and here we recover the three applications for Arcari, so rephrase that: identity which give this magazine?

The question remains open. Probably should answer those who know this land and its people better than myself. But I will not be a coward, so I'll jump: I would like to read a scathing review, shiny, sharp, able to read reality applying modern cultural paradigms, consciously European, open to debate and criticism. No news and no politics from the press conference, but the watchful eye of civil society, if it still exists.

authoritative intervention, welcome then, as long debated and not simply accepted. Also on the drawing stable I would agree, but the implications Financial those choices are not very competent, and I stop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment