Monday, February 4, 2008

Doujin Shotacon Online

Ivan possible.

L ' intervention Ivan Commisso is dedicated to those who have doubts about the possibility of living in a magazine " this" type. A free card I mentioned a few weeks ago as a concrete example (for 5 years and over 100 number) to which I myself have been able to participate.
some time I've been following your "evolution". It was Antonio, months ago, nice to report the discussion online. I see that you've arrived when defining what you want to do and how, from a reason. Dunno, I've never been a mind. Never had the intellectual capacity to design great things. I'll tell you mine, it's easier. Fourteen years ago, a group of guys bigger than me, invites me to an evening in which he would discuss a publishing project: a local newspaper outside the box to give birth. I do not know if not through a third person, it was enough for my general interest in the idea. We meet in twenty. There were enthusiasts, the gritty, the shy, the silent, the doubters and skeptics regardless. Very different stories but one common feeling: the attempt to tell what was happening in the city (or tell their own life) from a different perspective, stimulating and fun. A little 'what I think you're trying to do.
We put up a newspaper from scratch graphics, articles, proofreading, advertising, typography races. Everybody wrote about what he knew or was interested in, and despite this, we have never been cacophonous. It was enough to meet every week to the editorial meeting and straighten antennas that our common sentiment that bound us to automatically find tuning (and I think that you too will have no lack of harmony). That stimulus (or need?) That united us was translated into a language of our own, an approach which recognized a strong identity that lasted more than a hundred numbers, and still continues in other forms. It was not even that hard to continue the project, because we liked what we were doing, liked (and had to like) to us first, he had no messianic pretensions or cathartic. The nice thing was that more the numbers of the newspaper liked us more pleasure to readers. This story to tell you that I do not know what form of expression is most appropriate for what you feel and binds you, but I would advise you not to fly low, do not be afraid. I, on the for you, a nice thought in a carefully revised paper would. It is not nuclear physics, or produce some kind of a hard fight. But you want to put the taste to have in my hands an object in three dimensions, the fruit of your head and your efforts, you like? It is not too much, paradoxically, easier to do than to say. Good job Ivan
Commisso

0 comments:

Post a Comment