Thursday, February 14, 2008

Microwave Spray Paint

boundaries of politics and who does

We write Sergio Civati \u200b\u200b , the question is what role can have in the magazine those who - like him - also have administrative duties and / or political. Here is the text.

dear all

Tuesday 'porssimo not be there (the city council .. i) .. but maybe for you this may be a good opportunity ...
Let me explain: the need for a magazine in the area, I mentioned my positive, despite having put there big issues in the last match (Monza-Brianza, periodicity and online, professional and volunteer)

last meeting I caught more people the "inconvenience" of being able to play in the "company" people who make policy on this .. and I'll be frank and explicit, so that on Tuesday they may reflect.

L ', if any, of the "out of the politicians out .." I am highly puzzled and disappointed ..
Beyond my person, what you do not agree with is the idea that the independence of a journal must be the result of an "image" to give (but it was not we content? ..) And not determined by the content in its container, commitment and professionalism of the people who belong.

These days, now we "so-called political" or we are seen as "caste" or (in this case) "fever ".... (This statement is a bit 'strong but the idea ..)

After much blathered that "all politics", the professional politicians. etc. .. I'm one of the evils of the people who make it .. in fact, with these possible choices, the people who confine themselves to political office to only one ... and are not seen as citizens first and foremost (as I believe it is), people who have their own social identity, cultural and personal first even political
People who are then able to hold separate functions and roles in other places (which seems to have demonstrated in london town ..) I do not want that in addition to politicians, at this rate it turn cuts out " policy that hurts .. ". (It already seen a movie lately ..) I think this
reductive, if any, discriminatory and culturally conservative than the policy itself that we all want to renew

I had already given orally to treat space availability Antonio-book about the world of youth (it is was my job until a few months ago) and on politics as plural comparison and analysis about the issues that cross it (democracy, citizenship, participation, institutions etc.)..

I refer to you on the proposals and decisions, one thing must be clear (for as I have been made), if I were to participate in this adventure I would do with equal dignity and not as a "guest" tolerated.

With frankness and friendship, good job for Tuesday '!
sergio Civati \u200b\u200b

0 comments:

Post a Comment