Saturday, February 2, 2008

How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Gun In Texas

Goofy, and Muñoz Savićević

Dear Antonio, I remain doubtful
[...] the possibility of opening a magazine, however, as you conceive. I would love that you did a content aggregator, to begin with, just like the bloggers better than me, or how does BlogBabel craft. Thus we see how much meat is on fire, who may be interpreters of the new publishing initiative, the writer of Brianza and especially because it does. might be a good start and a beautiful stone in the pond, the land has always been individualistic and suspicious of another's work (whether business or literary, little change ...). Aggregaci, dear Antonio. is a hand I'll give it willingly. foo

As Nicola Frangione say, the stress is Pippo Civati \u200b\u200b acute . Sure scares THAT ' aggregaci , at a time when the aggregation crumble like shit in the sun, drying.
was Gimmi Perego, in December, the first to speak of networks' I naturally, then, to think that more central to a newspaper, a federation, to a network. Of blogs, sites, organizations, places for those who did not have a site ... That once found a common paper of intent to work in a synergistic way. " Even before Casalini repeatedly discussed multiblog. I say my, such a hypothesis does not make me blood. Want to put the adrenaline to decide in five, ten, fifteen at the helm of the next issue, to exchange information for better bite in the arguments, divide the tasks, the effect will grin that title or that photos, anxiety closing time ...
I can not do anything, I think the collective processing remains a challenge that is worth addressing. Absolute respect for the individual personality, but the ants do great work all struggling together. That's why they call me Ant twenty years. The network of blogs, their connection, the development of the tools that they can "join" the best is, I admit, part of the project I have in mind. An important part because it could draw a really interesting and lively. But it should remain a part of the heart (!) And the head of the magazine should be in writing.
So yes, if nothing comes out better than you do. It's good enough to win on penalties. But if the marks Savićević lob from outside the box, then it is party.
do not know if the idea of \u200b\u200bthe magazine is unrealistic, utopian. But that "Politics is the art of the possible" remind us from morning to evening well Baci now. I smile puts a poster of José Muñoz: The utopia is possible because it is the art of necessity ".

0 comments:

Post a Comment