Saturday, March 12, 2011

Jardine Enterprises Biella Dresser

Impressions setttembre


My friend Massimo Pacini sent me his feelings thus played a cover of random a piece of "historical" Impressions of September.


invitations to of Massimo Pacini

Not just a 'cover'

' Cover ', since the time when magic was working as a speaker at Riviera Radio Music has always evoked in me a sense of negativity music. I can not name a precise reason. Perhaps I have always branded the 'remaking' as the fruit of weariness Music unhealthy or worse as the search for a sinful distortion of the artistic forms the basis of the song 'true'. See it violated the works of art, in short, has always given me a profound shock.

other day, rummaging through my music collection (Which I now also manage electronically with the PC) it happened to me on the edge of a keyboard track which obviously had not given due attention, at least in that version.

like old times. Open mind. Curiosity. That light that always test every patient heartbeat of music. Play (or rather ).

A grand piano.

can not be the same song. It will be the wrong title. No. No, the melody is not true. It 's really her.

Join a great voice of a male artist who, I must say the truth, I never managed to attach much. But it is really a great voice. But it is above all a great song.

voice chases the piano or maybe it's a rock piano voice. What a beautiful!

The text is creepy. I've always adored. The poet Giulio Rapetti could not do better. Of course the version of my youth, that I've always loved, is the expression of one of the few groups of Italian progressive rock worthy of the name.

many memories.

The piano continues to work great. The voice, even in delicate passages, it is thrilling.

The atmosphere is strange, different. Very nice.

I feel like a mature man holding a nice toy that is afraid to break.

The play several times and finally I am absolutely convinced of the melody. It 's like my mind fifty received a fond memory in improved quality, better suited to a person who has become' great '.

That's nice.

Thanks

Flavio Premoli for your piano.

Thanks Francesco Renga for your voice.

Thanks Giulio Rapetti (Mogol ) for your lyrics.

Thanks PFM because you created something immortal.

Thank you all for having had the idea to revive this.

Impressions of September.

Not just a 'cover'.

Francesco Renga - Francesco Renga - Impressions of September.


0 comments:

Post a Comment